Topics

RF Grounding - Finally an article that helped

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Sharing this article that I found very helpful as I design an RF grounding setup in my shack. Hope this helps someone as much as it helped me....

https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/204779159-Grounding-Systems-in-the-Ham-Shack-Paradigms-Facts-and-Fallacies

W7ABD

Nice article on grounding.  Thanks for sharing Howard!

Jim
W7ABD

On 7/13/20 21:44, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM wrote:
Sharing this article that I found very helpful as I design an RF grounding setup in my shack. Hope this helps someone as much as it helped me....

https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/204779159-Grounding-Systems-in-the-Ham-Shack-Paradigms-Facts-and-Fallacies

Dale Smith

Excellent!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device

Nice article on grounding.  Thanks for sharing Howard!

Jim
W7ABD

On 7/13/20 21:44, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM wrote:
Sharing this article that I found very helpful as I design an RF grounding setup in my shack. Hope this helps someone as much as it helped me....

https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/204779159-Grounding-Systems-in-the-Ham-Shack-Paradigms-Facts-and-Fallacies

Gerard Repko

Great article. Saved it for when I setup my new ham schack in Texas.

73
KG7REV
Gerard