Topics

Rookie Round Table - Let's try this

Ryan - KJ7GIE

Kirt is not available to net control the Rookie Roundtable tonight so...
In support of keeping the Rookie Round Table going, myself (KJ7GIE) and Howard (WA1HEM) will be doing a bit of tag team net control tonight. We'll see how this goes. Please join us .

If you'd like to check-in via Winlink you can send those to me, KJ7GIE, at least 20 minutes before the net starts. Please use the standard check-in format:
Your check-in message should contain:
Your Name
Location
Your Winlink Access Type (Telnet, VHF/UHF, HF)
Your Power Output

Subject should be: SnoVARC Rookie Roundtable Check-In

Robin Amundson

Awesome Ryan!

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 11:22 AM Ryan - KJ7GIE <rsm@...> wrote:
Kirt is not available to net control the Rookie Roundtable tonight so...
In support of keeping the Rookie Round Table going, myself (KJ7GIE) and Howard (WA1HEM) will be doing a bit of tag team net control tonight. We'll see how this goes. Please join us .

If you'd like to check-in via Winlink you can send those to me, KJ7GIE, at least 20 minutes before the net starts. Please use the standard check-in format:
Your check-in message should contain:
   Your Name
   Location
   Your Winlink Access Type (Telnet, VHF/UHF, HF)
   Your Power Output

Subject should be: SnoVARC Rookie Roundtable Check-In