Rookie Roundtable Net Control Signup

Kirt White / K7KDW

I would like to thank those individuals that showed interested in hosting the 7pm Thursday Rookie Roundtable.

For those still interested, I've created a spreadsheet (link below) for net control signups over the next 3 months. If you'd like to take one or more of those net control slots, just fill in your details on whatever dates you would like. You can also add in if you're available to be backup for the primary net control person. I still plan on attending as a participant so I can serve as default backup if that slot isn't filled.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ndMbhGl78VpYkdnNWVsPHhFuKEfom29Vtvi-CHiDI8Q/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks
Kirt

Robin WA7CPA

Kirt,
I'll take November 11, if still open.

Robin, WA7CPA

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 5:03 PM Kirt White / K7KDW <kirtwhite@...> wrote:
I would like to thank those individuals that showed interested in hosting the 7pm Thursday Rookie Roundtable.

For those still interested, I've created a spreadsheet (link below) for net control signups over the next 3 months. If you'd like to take one or more of those net control slots, just fill in your details on whatever dates you would like. You can also add in if you're available to be backup for the primary net control person. I still plan on attending as a participant so I can serve as default backup if that slot isn't filled.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ndMbhGl78VpYkdnNWVsPHhFuKEfom29Vtvi-CHiDI8Q/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks
Kirt

Kirt White / K7KDW

You got it. Thanks Robin.

On Oct 28, 2021, at 6:28 AM, Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

[...]

Rowland

Kirt
 I will take 12/30

Rowland

On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 6:28 AM Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
[...]

Do you use a specific net scripts for the RT?

Rowland

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 5:03 PM Kirt White / K7KDW <kirtwhite@...> wrote:
I would like to thank those individuals that showed interested in hosting the 7pm Thursday Rookie Roundtable.

For those still interested, I've created a spreadsheet (link below) for net control signups over the next 3 months. If you'd like to take one or more of those net control slots, just fill in your details on whatever dates you would like. You can also add in if you're available to be backup for the primary net control person. I still plan on attending as a participant so I can serve as default backup if that slot isn't filled.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ndMbhGl78VpYkdnNWVsPHhFuKEfom29Vtvi-CHiDI8Q/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks
Kirt

Kirt White / K7KDW

Thanks Rowland, put you down for 12/30. There is a net script for the round table. I have a couple edits to make and I'll drop it in the files section here.

[...]

For those of you who signed up for net control, I've updated the net control script and uploaded in the Net Control file section.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Kirt

[...]

I realized during the net tonight that the closing had the wrong net name so I updated and re-uploaded it.

Thanks
Kirt