Santa repeater

Jackson Beard

I had to use a different repeater to get into Machias, but I'm happy to play Santa for other kids.

Jackson AA7JA

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020, 13:34 Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
Hi,

Several of us would like to use fldigi but are having issues making it work with our 7300.  I have read several sites offering help but so far no success getting my 7300 to transmit.  It seems like it is receiving transmissions but......

Would it be possible to have a Zoom presentation from some of you that have mastered this product to help out those of us that are having challenges?  I think it would be appreciated.