September 25 Annual CERT and Tolt Dam Evacuation drill

Tom WA7TBP

Hello everyone:

This year, instead of a CERT only annual exercise, the CDCCC decided to incorporate the annual CERT exercise with the Tolt Dam evacuation drill. This is scheduled for Saturday, September 25th. I am seeking SNOVARC personnel to assist with radio comms, crowd and traffic management. More details will be made available as the drill is finalized. For now, please save the date. The drill will begin at 0800 hours and go to approximately 1300 hours. Please contact me if you can help out.

Thanks in advance for considering to help out here.

73,

Tom

Rowland

I will be available

Rowland

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 10:57 AM Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello everyone:

This year, instead of a CERT only annual exercise, the CDCCC decided to incorporate the annual CERT exercise with the Tolt Dam evacuation drill. This is scheduled for Saturday, September 25th. I am seeking SNOVARC personnel to assist with radio comms, crowd and traffic management. More details will be made available as the drill is finalized. For now, please save the date. The drill will begin at 0800 hours and go to approximately 1300 hours. Please contact me if you can help out.

Thanks in advance for considering to help out here.

73,

Tom

Bob Otis

I’m in.  Date is saved.

Bob KI7RMO

This year, instead of a CERT only annual exercise, the CDCCC decided to incorporate the annual CERT exercise with the Tolt Dam evacuation drill. This is scheduled for Saturday, September 25th. I am seeking SNOVARC personnel to assist with radio comms, crowd and traffic management. More details will be made available as the drill is finalized. For now, please save the date. The drill will begin at 0800 hours and go to approximately 1300 hours. Please contact me if you can help out.

Thanks in advance for considering to help out here.

73,

Tom

Ralph Lease

I'm in.

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021, 12:57 PM Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello everyone:

This year, instead of a CERT only annual exercise, the CDCCC decided to incorporate the annual CERT exercise with the Tolt Dam evacuation drill. This is scheduled for Saturday, September 25th. I am seeking SNOVARC personnel to assist with radio comms, crowd and traffic management. More details will be made available as the drill is finalized. For now, please save the date. The drill will begin at 0800 hours and go to approximately 1300 hours. Please contact me if you can help out.

Thanks in advance for considering to help out here.

73,

Tom

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Put me down as interested