September 25th Tolt Dam annual evacuation drill is cancelled

Tom WA7TBP

Hello everyone.

It was decided by the City of Carnation to cancel the annual Tolt Dam evacuation drill due to concerns with COVID and school buildings being unavailable. There will be an online CDCCC event on October 16th that is being planned now. This event will replace the September 25th drill. I will provide more details in a future e-mail.

Thank all of you that volunteered to help with comms and traffic/crowd management. If you have any questions, please contact me via e-mail of phone, 206-714-8646.

73,

Tom, WA7TBP