Topics

Shirts Name Badges Stickers Estimates

Rowland

Hello,

Here is some information I have on shirts, etc.  Remember these are close estimates but final pricing will be obtained once a decision is made on style, color and so on.

Take a look and decide what you like and then we will discuss it at the next meeting in June. If any questions pop up let me know and if I don;t have the answers I will find out.

Tom WA7TBP

Hey Rowland:

Sandy has some nice looking choices there. I like the name badge with the mountain. I like the magnetic attachment too. Do you know if Sandy can apply the heat transfer to shirts that an individual might supply?
Just might be nice to have an option like this available.

Tom

In a message dated 5/8/2020 10:45:26 Pacific Standard Time, rowland.brasch@... writes:

Hello,

Here is some information I have on shirts, etc.  Remember these are close estimates but final pricing will be obtained once a decision is made on style, color and so on.

Take a look and decide what you like and then we will discuss it at the next meeting in June. If any questions pop up let me know and if I don;t have the answers I will find out.

Lindy KG7IFA

That's a great idea because then we'd know the shirt would fit.  It's hard for me to know what size to order since shirt manufacturers size differently.

Lindy

Sandy has some nice looking choices there. I like the name badge with the mountain. I like the magnetic attachment too. Do you know if Sandy can apply the heat transfer to shirts that an individual might supply?
Just might be nice to have an option like this available.

Tom

In a message dated 5/8/2020 10:45:26 Pacific Standard Time, rowland.brasch@... writes:

Hello,

Here is some information I have on shirts, etc.  Remember these are close estimates but final pricing will be obtained once a decision is made on style, color and so on.

Take a look and decide what you like and then we will discuss it at the next meeting in June. If any questions pop up let me know and if I don;t have the answers I will find out.

Robin Amundson

Rowland,
Thank you for supplying this information. I prefer the name badge without the mountains because it is crisper, but of course, either way.  Also, did you select a specific style or do we get to choose individually which of those styles and colors suit us? I am pretty much done purchasing man-style ham radio t-shirts.

Thank you and 73,

Robin, WA7CPA

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 10:45 AM Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
Hello,

Here is some information I have on shirts, etc.  Remember these are close estimates but final pricing will be obtained once a decision is made on style, color and so on.

Take a look and decide what you like and then we will discuss it at the next meeting in June. If any questions pop up let me know and if I don;t have the answers I will find out.

You can pick what you like.  Unless the club settles on a particular color for the shirt you can pick any color you want.  I agree with the logo without the mountains.  Not so busy.