SKB Case

Rowland

Just bought a used 4U SKB case that I am going to use for a Field Day, parks on the air (POTA) or emergency remote portable setup.  I am looking for a couple of 19" wide shelves that will fit this unit.  Do any of you have some you want to sell or have any ideas other than eBay where I might find some of these?

I am going to install my IC-7000, LDG tuner, etc. in the case.  Will be a fun project once I locate some shelves.

image.png

You can get a wide variety of shelves on Amazon.  Make sure you match the depth of the shelves to the depth of the rack inside the case.

For a portable setup aluminum shelves are nice but they are hard to find.

On Apr 24, 2022, at 11:36 AM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

Just bought a used 4U SKB case that I am going to use for a Field Day, parks on the air (POTA) or emergency remote portable setup.  I am looking for a couple of 19" wide shelves that will fit this unit.  Do any of you have some you want to sell or have any ideas other than eBay where I might find some of these?

I am going to install my IC-7000, LDG tuner, etc. in the case.  Will be a fun project once I locate some shelves.

<image.png>

I believe I still have one that I’m not using. I’ll check and let you know

Excuse my typos - sent via my thumbs or by voice from a mobile device