Topics

So what is the plan for the SnoVARC December 3rd?

Tom WA7TBP

Hello everyone:

For the Zoom meeting on Dec 3, we will conduct a short business meeting, then the rest of the evening will be social time. We can visit and talk about anything we want.

Tom

In a message dated 11/27/2020 12:44:31 Pacific Standard Time, ljfriedfolk@... writes:

Robin, I recall that we discussed this, but without the minutes I didn’t recall if there was anything else mentioned.  Somehow I thought there was also discussion about some kind of dinner, but that may have been another meeting I had. 

Howard, did you have anything else in your notes for the minutes?

Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 11:04 AM
To: Lindy Friedlander <ljfriedfolk@...>
Subject: Re: So what is the plan for the SnoVARC December 3rd?

There was a suggestion of ham radio Jeopardy and social time. I haven't had time to design a ham radio Jeopardy game.  Has anyone else given it attention?

Another idea i heard was breakout rooms for smaller group socializing. 

In short December 3 is coming up too fast!

Robin 

Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 11:00 AM
To: 'Tom Needham' <TOMWA7TBP@...>; Kirt White (kirtwhite@...) <kirtwhite@...>; Howard Mahran (WA1HEM@...) <WA1HEM@...>; Rowland Brasch (rowland.brasch@...) <rowland.brasch@...>; Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...>
Subject: So what is the plan for the SnoVARC December 3rd?

Although there will be no December 3rd meeting, will there be anything since we can’t have the usual holiday dinner at a restaurant?  I just want to know what I should be putting on the website.

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!

Lindy

P.S.  Howard, we still need to post the minutes of the November meeting.  😊