Status of the 2021 Net Control Schedule

Rick Burns <kb7cin@...>

FYI: The new schedule is nearly done and is in the end stage of being proofed. I expect to finish and publish it by tomorrow or no later than the weekend.

I am instituting a process change effective this year as follows. If someone asks or needs to be dropped from the schedule through the end of the year I will do so BUT will no longer remove their names which creates open cells. Then I will no longer “ROLL UP” names up to fill these openings which causes need to create new versions, This will eliminate schedule conflicts and confusion, I will send out the usual weekly reminders and inform the backups that the Net Control operator is no longer available.

Rick

Kb7cin