Topics

The radio exercise scheduled for Saturday, March 14th.

Tom WA7TBP

Hello all:

I had a radio exercise scheduled for this Saturday. Due to all the things going on in my personal life and related to some of the Corona virus issues, I am postponing the exercise to a later date. I will keep you posted on the reschedule date.

I hope I haven't messed up any of your plans. If you have questions, please feel free to e-mail me or call me at home, 425-333-4833.

73,

Tom, WA7TBP

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Tom,

Sorry to hear you have things going on. I hope all is well with you and yours. This is a strange time. Looking forward to your reschedule.

Howard

Excuse my typos - sent via my thumbs or by voice from a mobile device