Topics

Thursday's Net Control

Rowland

Kathy is supposed to do the netcontrol this Thursday but we will be in Eastern Washington.  It might be interesting for her to try and do it using echolink from There.  It will be a little slower to manage but interesting to try. I believe Jim is her backup and Tom said he will help also if needed. So if she is not successful one of them will take over. This will be an interesting test for echolink.  Please remember it will take additional time for her to respond to each check in using echolink so have patience.