Used VGA monitor

Rowland

Anyone have a used working VGA monitor they want to sell? Nothing fancy as it is used with a file server that just hums along.

Thanks

Shawn / K7ATA

sure, I literally have a dozen monitors I'm not using anymore.

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On 8/18/2021 3:13 PM, Rowland wrote:
Anyone have a used working VGA monitor they want to sell? Nothing fancy as it is used with a file server that just hums along.

Thanks

Ralph Lease

If I remember correctly, Veto had used ones cheap.

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021, 3:14 PM Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
Anyone have a used working VGA monitor they want to sell? Nothing fancy as it is used with a file server that just hums along.

Thanks

Give me a price and I will be over

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 3:25 PM Shawn / K7ATA <shawn@...> wrote:
sure, I literally have a dozen monitors I'm not using anymore.

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On 8/18/2021 3:13 PM, Rowland wrote:
> Anyone have a used working VGA monitor they want to sell? Nothing
> fancy as it is used with a file server that just hums along.
>
> Thanks
> Rowland
> --
> Thanks,
> Rowland

Ralph Lease

Vetco ... I hate spell check at times

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021, 3:25 PM Ralph Lease via groups.io <ralph.lease=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
If I remember correctly, Veto had used ones cheap.

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021, 3:14 PM Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
Anyone have a used working VGA monitor they want to sell? Nothing fancy as it is used with a file server that just hums along.

Thanks

Bob (KI7RMO)

I have a 24” monitor that does VGA if that works for you.  No charge except to pick it up or wait for an in person meeting.

Bob

Anyone have a used working VGA monitor they want to sell? Nothing fancy as it is used with a file server that just hums along.

Thanks

I have a 27” 1080p monitor you can have. It’s a BENQ that I used for Photography. Very nice

Anyone have a used working VGA monitor they want to sell? Nothing fancy as it is used with a file server that just hums along.

Thanks

Howard, is it a VGA?

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 3:43 PM Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

I have a 27” 1080p monitor you can have. It’s a BENQ that I used for Photography. Very nice

Anyone have a used working VGA monitor they want to sell? Nothing fancy as it is used with a file server that just hums along.

Thanks

You would need a VGA to HDMI or DisplayPort adapter to use it if you are using an old 15 pin VGA connector

Howard, is it a VGA?

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 3:43 PM Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

I have a 27” 1080p monitor you can have. It’s a BENQ that I used for Photography. Very nice

Anyone have a used working VGA monitor they want to sell? Nothing fancy as it is used with a file server that just hums along.

Thanks

Howard,

This is too much of a monitor for what I will be using it for.  I just need a simple 19-22" VGA one as all it is doing is allowing me to work on the file server once a quarter and nothing else.  I thank you anyway kind sir.

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 4:18 PM Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

You would need a VGA to HDMI or DisplayPort adapter to use it if you are using an old 15 pin VGA connector

Howard, is it a VGA?

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 3:43 PM Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

I have a 27” 1080p monitor you can have. It’s a BENQ that I used for Photography. Very nice

Anyone have a used working VGA monitor they want to sell? Nothing fancy as it is used with a file server that just hums along.

Thanks

Ken Koch WA7KK

Edited

I have a reasonably good/large monitor I've been using for about 8+ years and up to about 3 months ago.  You can have it for the price of $.01 (plus the cost of gas driving out to North Bend).  BTW, it has VGA + HDMI + whatever.