Topics

VE Training/Refresher Tonight AT CARNATION FIRE STATION

Irvina Mizell

Just a reminder that Dave Wickert will come to the valley tonight to give this hands-on class.  If you were thinking about coming but haven't registered yet, just let me know so I can make sure there are enough supplies.  You do not need to be a current VE to take the class, but it would be good if you reviewed the manual.  Here's the link:  http://www.arrl.org/files/file/VEs/VE%20Manual%20Web%20FINAL%202014.pdf

We will begin at 5:30 tonight. 
Carnation Fire Station

Irvina
W7IRM

Hi 
    Is it to late to register? 
                                      Robert Hicks KF7IFP 

On Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 07:14:33 AM PST, Irvina Mizell <irvina.mizell@...> wrote:

Just a reminder that Dave Wickert will come to the valley tonight to give this hands-on class.  If you were thinking about coming but haven't registered yet, just let me know so I can make sure there are enough supplies.  You do not need to be a current VE to take the class, but it would be good if you reviewed the manual.  Here's the link:  http://www.arrl.org/files/file/VEs/VE%20Manual%20Web%20FINAL%202014.pdf

Carnation Fire Station

Irvina
W7IRM

Irvina Mizell

I'll include you!

Thanks.

Irvina

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Robbi hicks via Groups.Io <Robbihicks@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2020 8:35 AM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] VE Training/Refresher Tonight AT CARNATION FIRE STATION

Hi 
                                      Robert Hicks KF7IFP 
On Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 07:14:33 AM PST, Irvina Mizell <irvina.mizell@...> wrote:

Carnation Fire Station

Irvina
W7IRM

lindamilth

Hi Irvina!

I’d like to come too. Is that still possible?  
Milt Hanson
KI7NWS

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 8:38 AM Irvina Mizell <irvina.mizell@...> wrote:
I'll include you!

Thanks.

Irvina

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Robbi hicks via Groups.Io <Robbihicks=yahoo.com@groups.io>

Hi 
                                      Robert Hicks KF7IFP 

Carnation Fire Station

Irvina
W7IRM

--
Milt and Linda Hanson
Milt's phone: 206-910-7191
Linda's phone: 206-910-4140

Irvina Mizell

Indeed it is!  See you there.

Irvina

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of lindamilth <lindamilth@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2020 10:01 AM

Hi Irvina!

I’d like to come too. Is that still possible?  
Milt Hanson
KI7NWS

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 8:38 AM Irvina Mizell <irvina.mizell@...> wrote:
I'll include you!

Thanks.

Irvina

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Robbi hicks via Groups.Io <Robbihicks=yahoo.com@groups.io>

Hi 
                                      Robert Hicks KF7IFP 

Carnation Fire Station

Irvina
W7IRM

--
Milt and Linda Hanson
Milt's phone: 206-910-7191
Linda's phone: 206-910-4140