From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Rowland <rowland.brasch@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 8:13:00 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>
Subject: [SnoVARC] VPN

What do all you computer geeks out there think about VPNs?  I have been reading about them and am not sure if they are worth the cost.  Would appreciate everyone's thoughts and if yes which one is the best.

Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW)

Agree and I too use PIA. If you use an open wifi like at McDonald's or something it is best to always use a VPN.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile