W7PFB-10

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I’ve just changed the frequency for my VARA-FM and 1200 baud packet RMS station has changed from 144.950 to 144.990.

The Winlink.org directory should update automatically at some point.  Based on past experience, it will show both the old and new frequencies until eventually the old frequency entry expires.

Again, the new frequency is 144.990.  If you have that stashed in a memory channel on your radio you’ll need to update it.

If you know of folks who are using W7PFB-10 who aren’t on the SNOVARC mailing list I’d appreciate it if you passed this on to them.