Topics

W7PFB 220 repeater Echolink!

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Echolink is now enabled on my repeater and it would be great if echolink users would give it a whirl and give me feedback.

It’s node 668485, W7PFB-R.

Ralph Lease

Paul,  tried to connect but didn't get a response from any operators.

73, Ralph

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021, 4:51 PM Paul Butzi (W7PFB) via groups.io <w7pfb=butzi.net@groups.io> wrote:
Echolink is now enabled on my repeater and it would be great if echolink users would give it a whirl and give me feedback.

It’s node 668485, W7PFB-R.

Paul,

Just tested echolink on you 220 repeater and it worked fine both ways.

Rowland