WA7CPA CN87 Shack

Robin WA7CPA

The Jefferson County club asked members for shack share photos. That is what has inspired these 2 posts here. Second to antenna/tower photos, I think seeing others' shack photos is fun. Who is next?

Here is the Woodinville shack where I spend most of my pandemic time. Notice the KPA1500 on the lower shelf, STILL unwrapped waiting for 220v and some grounding and bonding.

Rowland

K7RWB Shack

image.png

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 1:24 PM Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
The Jefferson County club asked members for shack share photos. That is what has inspired these 2 posts here. Second to antenna/tower photos, I think seeing others' shack photos is fun. Who is next?

Here is the Woodinville shack where I spend most of my pandemic time. Notice the KPA1500 on the lower shelf, STILL unwrapped waiting for 220v and some grounding and bonding.

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

 nice setup!  What brand/model chair/stool is that?

On Mar 23, 2021, at 1:24 PM, Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

The Jefferson County club asked members for shack share photos. That is what has inspired these 2 posts here. Second to antenna/tower photos, I think seeing others' shack photos is fun. Who is next?

Here is the Woodinville shack where I spend most of my pandemic time. Notice the KPA1500 on the lower shelf, STILL unwrapped waiting for 220v and some grounding and bonding. <Woodinville Shack WA7CPA.jpg><Woodinville Shack WA7CPA 2.jpg>

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Forever in flux and always a mess