Warning

Jerry NA7Z <GJRCK@...>

There are not alerts from the City of Duvall or the Fire Department for
Duvall at this time.

CERTS on Alert for assisting with Flooding the Snoqualmie Valley

This is to notify all CERTs that we have been put on alert for possible
assistance due to flooding in the Snoqualmie Valley beginning today,
November 12th. Eastside Fire & Rescue has stated that we may be
called upon to help with office work or traffic control over the next
few days.

Please contact me as soon as possible with your availability to
respond. This is a great opportunity to help our communities and show
what a great resource our CERT members can be!

Kathy Brasch
President, Carnation-Duvall Citizen Corps
425-788-8260
Kb1@cablespeed.com