WINLINK VARA

Mel - N7GCO - Cheney, WA

I have been preparing a few program/radio guides for my station and the Spokane ARES group using Winlink (especially using VARA FM and HF).

I thought I would share them with the SNOVARC group.

For the Kenwood TH-D710G radio there are two:

  1. “Winlink Express with Kenwood TM-D710G Using VARA FM Winlink”
  2. “Winlink Express with Kenwood TM-D710G Using Packet Winlink”

For the Icom 7600 and Winlink VARA HF there is “Winlink Express Icom 7600 Using VARA HF”.

I thought they would be a help to anyone setting us these radios.

If you find any mistakes (and I am sure there will be), please let me know so I can correct them.

Mel

N7GCO

My life purpose is to know Christ and make Him known.

Steve Mills

Thanks Mel,
Works for me.