Winter Field Day

Rowland

Interesting.....

Winter Field Day Is Coming
For those who operate HF, note that Winter Field Day is
coming up on the weekend of January 29-30, 2022. This is
a great opportunity for hams around the country to
exercise their skills and equipment under conditions that are "less ideal" than late June. You are encouraged to set up a simple field
station, or to make contacts with stations from home.
Remember to send us pictures of Winter Field Day and make sure that you stay warm - and most of all, have fun.

Robin WA7CPA

I played a little around more compelling baby support chores, mostly CW running, a little SSB. Most people were 1H running from home stations on commercial power, a few from 1I from home on emergency power. The most impressive were the groups of O running multiple stations outdoors. One station was outdoors in Alaska. They are hardy souls!