Work party for W7ABD QTH

Tom WA7TBP

Hello everyone:

We are scheduled to do one last fall yard clean up at W7ABD's QTH. I have three signed up. I hope I can get 2 or 3 more folks to help. We will be raking up leaves, mowing (weather permitting) and taking branches back to a debris pile. The last time we did this there were 5 of us and we were finished in about three hours. Hope you can help. Please e-mail me at: tomwa7tbp@... or via return to this e-mail. We are scheduled to do this Sunday, December 12 at 10:00 AM. I will provide directions a little later.

Thank you in advance for your help.

73,

Tom