Topics

WWARA (repeater) talk Tuesday night

Robin Amundson

A representative of Western Washington Amateur Relay Association will be the speaker at the Tuesday evening Western Washington DX Club. I thought this might be a topic of interest to some in our club. The restaurant serves a very mediocre buffet dinner for $25 ordered in advance, but eating not required.The meal price pays the room rent, so in absence of eating, there is usually a raffle for donated ham items.  The drive is quite a slog, but if the topic is important enough to any, I would be available to potentially carpool. Without a carpool companion or companions, I will be staying home. https://www.wwdxc.org/2019/12/12/sep-2019-tadcook-2-2/

Details of location, etc are on the https://www.wwdxc.org/ website

I realize I'm not really selling it, but the honest truth is it's a rough commute and location. But this club is interested in repeaters, so...

Send me private email if interested.

We might be able to ask the same person from the WWARA to make the presentation to our club if you like. I know him.

 From now on please only use the following email for me  rowland.brasch@...

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 5:46 PM Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
[...]

Rowland, bringing him to us would be a lot easier. Good idea.

73,
Robin