Yard clean up at W7ABD QTH

Tom WA7TBP

Hello everyone:

Jo-Anne Myers has asked if we can gather a group together for an end of the year yard cleanup. This will include, but is not limited to, pruning some low branches, gathering up leaves, mowing and whatever we may identify as needs done. At his point in time, the date is Saturday, November 6th. Start time is 10:00 AM. Please let me know if you can help. For this project, we will need to supply all of the tools, as Jim's brother now has 98% of Jim's tools at his house in Lake Stevens now.

Please e-mail to let me know if you can help.

Thank you in advance. I know Jo-Anne really appreciates the help.

Tom

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Count me in.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Oct 19, 2021, at 4:15 PM, Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp@...> wrote:

Hello everyone:

Jo-Anne Myers has asked if we can gather a group together for an end of the year yard cleanup. This will include, but is not limited to, pruning some low branches, gathering up leaves, mowing and whatever we may identify as needs done. At his point in time, the date is Saturday, November 6th. Start time is 10:00 AM. Please let me know if you can help. For this project, we will need to supply all of the tools, as Jim's brother now has 98% of Jim's tools at his house in Lake Stevens now.

Tom

Rowland

I am available for that date. 

Thanks,

Rowland

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 4:15 PM Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello everyone:

Tom

Rowland

Need his address again please.

Thanks,

Rowland

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 4:15 PM Tom WA7TBP via groups.io <tomwa7tbp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello everyone:

Tom

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

31001 NE 141st Street
Duvall Wa 

-p W7PFB

On Oct 20, 2021, at 12:00 PM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

Thanks,

Rowland

Hello everyone:

Tom

Rowland

Turns out I will not be available to help on Saturday the 6th at Myers clean up. 

Rowland 

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 1:02 PM Paul Butzi (w7pfb) <w7pfb@...> wrote:

-p W7PFB

On Oct 20, 2021, at 12:00 PM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

Thanks,

Rowland

Hello everyone:

Tom

--
Thanks,
Rowland